Learning about the advantages of natural gas is a win for your bottom line
In a highly competitive and slower new home market, you need every advantage you can get. Build homes with natural gas appliances and satisfy your customer's preferences while meeting green building certification guidelines.
Natural gas can help you meet growing
- Homebuyers are more educated about energy efficiency and expect energy-efficient and cost-effective homes.
- Natural gas appliances typically cost less to operate and can bring appliance rebates.
- When measured at the source, the carbon footprint of a natural gas home is about 43% less than a home using electricity for the same appliances, helping customers lower their impact on the environment.*
Let us help you differentiate your product
- When considering various green building practices, natural gas appliances can help you meet or exceed green building guidelines and certification standards.
- Natural gas appliances can help meet energy, water, and resource efficiency standards while assisting in many other green building categories.
- Natural gas is a great, compatible fuel source for renewable energies such as solar and wind.
As your energy partner, we welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next project. We understand that involving you in our process from beginning to end is vital to your project's success. That way, there are no surprises and, subsequently, no costly time delays in your construction schedule.
*Source: Energy Solutions Center
Phoenix, AZ greater metro area
Isabel Rose - Email: Isabel.Rose@swgas.com
Tucson, AZ greater metro area
Contact Lisa Rankin - (520) 794-6536
Las Vegas, NV greater metro area
Contact Crayton Jones - (702) 365-2397
Victorville/Barstow/Big Bear, CA area
Contact Terri Roberts - (760) 951-4050
Northern Nevada communities and Northern California areas
Contact Northern Nevada Energy Solutions - (775) 887-2704 or 1-800-530-3426