Boost your bottom line with energy-efficient equipment that has a positive impact on your business!
Save energy, money, and space with a tankless water heater that heats water only when you need it. Sometimes called "instantaneous" or "on demand" hot water heater, these tankless units circulate water through a large coil and water is heated only on demand, providing continuous, energy-efficient supply of hot water for your business. Have fewer worries - life expectancy on tankless water heaters are 20 years or more, much longer than conventional models. Plus, you have lower risk of leaks and water damage.
|Equipment Requirements||Rebate Amount Up to 50% of equipment cost|
|ENERGY STAR® qualified||$450|
- Rebates are available for purchases of NEW high-efficiency equipment made from July 1, 2012 until program funds are no longer available.
- Program participation dates are subject to funding availability and may change without notice. Program and submission deadline dates will be updated on the Southwest Gas website.
- This equipment may qualify for a federal tax credit - click here to find out.
How Do I Apply For Rebate?
- Equipment must be installed prior to the payment of any rebate. Southwest Gas reserves the right to verify both the efficiency and installation of equipment prior to issuing rebates.
- Rebate applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Along with the completed, signed rebate application that includes your Southwest Gas account number, please submit a copy of your invoice(s) (or receipt) that lists where the equipment was purchased, the date(s) of purchase, and model number(s).
Processing Time for Rebate
Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your rebate(s).
Program Eligibility & Limitations
- All qualifying energy-efficient equipment must be natural gas and must be installed at the business location of an Arizona commercial customer receiving natural gas service from Southwest Gas.
- Rebates are limited to new equipment only; leased, used or rebuilt equipment is not eligible.
- Warranty replacement are not eligible.
- Any individual rebate amount cannot exceed 50% of the purchase price of the new equipment.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with other utility rebates for the same end use product.
- Owners of multi-family properties may be eligible for rebates. For more information, click here.
This program is funded by Southwest Gas Corporation's Arizona customers and administered by Southwest Gas Corporation. This program has been reviewed and approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements also apply. Southwest Gas Corporation does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, estimated savings, and benefits attributed to the products that qualify for this program. Reference to any specific product, project, or service by manufacturer, trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Southwest Gas Corporation. To qualify, equipment must meet technical requirements and be installed according to local building codes and ordinances and/or manufacturer's requirements. If you have questions visit www.swgasliving.com or call 1-800-654-2765 to confirm eligibility before purchasing products.