Now is the perfect time to make Smarter Greener Better® choices for you and the environment. Save money with rebates on qualified energy-efficient products.
Water heating can account for 14% to 25% of the energy consumed in your home. Save energy, money, and space with a tankless water heater that heats water only when you need it. Sometimes called "instantaneous" or "on demand" hot water heaters, these units circulate water through a large coil and water is heated only on demand, providing continuous, energy-efficient supply of hot water.
Consider a natural gas tankless water heater and enjoy these benefits:
- Savings - a typical family can save more than $100 a year on gas bills compared to a standard water heater model. Larger families can save even more money.
- Continuous hot water - hot water is always there when you need it.
- Space saving/design - free up space in your home with these small, wall-mounted units.
- Fewer worries - life expectancy on tankless water heaters are 20 years or more, much longer than conventional models. Plus, you have lower risk of leaks and water damage.
|Equipment Requirements||Rebate Amount|
|ENERGY STAR® qualified||$450 Rebate|
Please review the rebate application for additional requirements and full terms and conditions.
Rebates are available for purchases made on or after June 1, 2012 or until program funds are no longer available, whichever comes first. Due to limited funding, please submit your rebate application as soon as possible after purchase and installation. Equipment must be installed before submitting a rebate application. Rebate applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Program participation dates are subject to funding availability and may change without notice. Program and submission deadline dates will be updated on www.swgasliving.com.
This program is funded by Southwest Gas Corporation's Arizona customers and administered by Southwest Gas Corporation. This program has been reviewed and approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements also apply. Southwest Gas Corporation does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, estimated savings, and benefits attributed to the products that qualify for this program. Reference to any specific product, project, or service by manufacturer, trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Southwest Gas Corporation. To qualify, equipment must meet technical requirements and be installed according to local building codes and ordinances and/or manufacturer's requirements. If you have questions visit www.swgasliving.com or call 1-800-654-2765 to confirm eligibility before purchasing products.